Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Meet Sponsor Ty Helgenberger

A few days ago we put out the call for a sponsor to help us join the Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce.  A member of our community and fellow Chamber member stepped up and made this possible.  Thank you, Ty!  We could not have done this without you!

Here's a bit about Ty Helgenberger, today's featured sponsor:
"I grew up in Alaska and Colorado. My family lived in Anchorage until I was about 14 and then we moved to Montrose, Colorado. Living in those places meant that we spent a lot of time in the outdoors camping, hiking, fishing and hunting! We lived in the country on 10 acres in Colorado where we raised our own garden, chickens, rabbits, llamas and horses! 
     I graduated from Mesa State College (Grand Junction, Co) with a B.S. in Biology and a license to teach Secondary Science. I taught high school Biology for 18 years prior to starting our business.  I am married to Kathy Helgenberger and we have 4 sons and 1 daughter! We also have 3 grandkids with a 4th on the way in April! 
     5 years ago I was introduced to a nutritional company called Isagenix International (out of Chandler, Az) and started using their products because I was fat, old and tired! All of that changed when we began using this nutritional system! We decided to become professional network marketers and share this nutritional technology with as many people as we could. I quit teaching 2 years ago to pursue this full time. Almost one year ago we moved to paradise (Rockport) to live our dream life! I am now able to work from our home, coaching and helping people with their health and fitness all across the country!"


No comments:

Post a Comment